cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shivaprasad Katta <shivaprasadka...@outlook.com>
Subject Not able to create instance
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:53:40 GMT
Hi Cloudstackers,
I just installed cs 4.0.2 on Cent OS 6.3 x86_64 and added one kvm host (cent os 6.3 x86_64).
 The system vms are running. However, I could not create any instances. During the instance
creation, in the wizard, no template or iso are listed. I have uploaded couple of templates
and iso to the manager. The upload process was quick (less than a minute). However, these
uploaded images are not visible in the instance creation wizard. Attached the logs from the
manager.
Any pointers to move forward ? or what could be reason for this wired behaviour ?

Thanks, Shivaprasad Katta