cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Ortiz <dpor...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack performance issue
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:22:38 GMT
Indra,
     How big are the templates you are attempting to deploy?  I could see the 1 Gbps connection
being a little bit of a bottleneck, but it sounds like there may be something else going on.
 I know we would have issues on our setup which is on 1 Gbps connections at the moment if
we tried to do multiple snapshots at once, but we could normally get away with deploying a
couple VMs at once within a few minutes.  As for the question about how they are being copied,
I am not 100% confident on this, but I believe it is copied via the SSVM, so it would be going
secondary storage --> hypervisor host --> primary storage.  Hopefully someone will correct
me if I am wrong on that.
-David