cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Bastin <Jonathan.Bas...@peerpointinternet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Network offering Public IP
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:25:17 GMT
Yes it can be done let me get the notes

Regards,

Jonathan Bastin

----- Reply message -----
From: "Dean Kamali" <dean.kamali@gmail.com>
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Network offering Public IP
Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 17:12

Hello everyone

Is there is any way that I could assign a public IP to an instance, I'm not
using a basic zone, I have advanced zone setup.

What do I need to do?

Thank you
This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise
used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient please contact the sender and
delete the email from your system. The author's incumbent expressions, views and thoughts
are their own and not necessarily representative of those of the Peer Point Internet Ltd or
associated companies.