cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amit Malhotra <Amit.Malho...@radialpoint.com>
Subject Cloudstack AWS
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:08:15 GMT
Hello folks,

I'm trying to connect to our company's cloudstack using JetBrain's Teamcity's built-in Amazon
EC2 support. Teamcity asks me for an Access Key ID and a Secret access key which, if I'm not
mistaken, is the same thing as the apikey (Access Key ID) and the secretkey (Secret Access
Key) generated by Cloudstack.  As the Amazon support is built-into Teamcity, I redirected
the connection (with no possibility to change the host name in Teamcity) to our cloudstack
using a dns redirect on our teamcity machine.

When I try to test the connection from teamcity, the cloudstack logs can see that connection
I try to make and as far as I can understand (from our Network ops team) that the cloudstack
is seeing a valid url being sent from my side to connect to it. However, I get an error: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.commons.codec.DecoderException: Illegal hexadecimal charcter n at index 0
I looked into this exception a bit and it seems to me that it may something to do with decoding
the keys that I'm using.

Would anybody have any idea on what could be the cause of this, or what can I further investigate
to figure out why am I being hit with this exception?

Thank you for your time & consideration.

Amit Malhotra
are confidential, legally privileged, may be subject to copyright and sent solely for the
attention of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Statements
and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of Radialpoint. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le contenu du présent courriel est confidentiel, privilégié et peut être soumis à des
droits d'auteur. Il est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires. Il
est interdit de l'utiliser ou de le divulguer sans autorisation. Les opinions exprimées dans
le présent courriel peuvent diverger de celles de Radialpoint.