cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Installing CloudStack on XenServer 6.0.2
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:50:18 GMT
Ashutosh,

CloudStack 4.1 is the latest release and I strongly recommend you install this version over
4.0.2.

The install guide for 4.1 can be found here http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.1.0/html/Installation_Guide/index.html

We also have lots of great info on our website which I would recommend reading through as
well http://www.shapeblue.com/blog/

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashutosh Narayan [mailto:aashutoshnarayan@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 July 2013 08:02
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Bob Ball
Subject: Installing CloudStack on XenServer 6.0.2

Hi Folks,

I want to install CloudStack 4.0.2 on CentOS 6.4 on XenServer 6.0.2.
I came across this
link<http://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.2/html/Installation_Guide/citrix-xenserver-installation.html>
.
Is this the right document which am following ?
Any more suggestions ?

Thank you,
--
Ashutosh Narayan