cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Swift in 4.2 is broken, anybody wants it to be supported in 4.2?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 17:14:19 GMT

Swift is not been tested for a long time, at least, it's not been tested in 4.0, 4.1 by Citrix
QA team. So I really don't know, what's the status of swift even before OS merge.
So I am asking the question from the community, and gathering requirements. If we want to
support this feature, that means at least, there are QA testing this feature for each release,
and there are users are using it.