cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Philip Andrews <pandr...@Thunderhead.com>
Subject RE: No Secondary Storage VM (was RE: Networking config question)
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:08:38 GMT
Hi Bryce,

Unfortunately I cannot offer you any solution but I have been seeing the same issues on my
configuration. When I setup the bridges prior to configuring the zone in the UI I get errors.
If I don't setup the bridges prior to configuring the zone I get errors. .

-Phil

Philip Andrews
Senior Linux Engineer

T +1 603-625-2280
F +1 603-641-2280
mailto:pandrews@Thunderhead.com

Thunderhead.com is the trading name of Thunderhead Limited which is registered in England
under No. 4303041 whose registered office is at Catalyst House 720 Centennial Court, Centennial
Park, Elstree, Herts. WD6 3SY.
The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains confidential
information. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy
or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately
and then destroy it.