cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jayapal Reddy Uradi <jayapalreddy.ur...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Advanced Physical Networking query
Date Sat, 06 Jul 2013 15:30:57 GMT
Hi,

Create advanced isolated network.
In advanced isolated network VMs gets internal ip address from the virtual router DHCP ip
address. On network you can acquire public ip address which get configured on the VR.
To the reach VMs from the public side you can configure the either port forwarding or static
nat rules along with firewall rules on the public ip address.

Please refer the following
http://blogs.clogeny.com/citrixs-cloudstack-3-0-advanced-zone-setup/

Thanks,
Jayapal