cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Matteson <dmatte...@a2hosting.com>
Subject deployVirtualMachine ignores projectid?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:17:10 GMT
Hi everybody,

In my recent testing passing in a projectid to deployVirtualMachine does
not seem to assign that VM to the specified project. (Which does exist
already.)

Some possibly relevant or irrelevant related details:

- deployVirtualMachine does not return any projectid in its response
(though it is supposed to return both the project nae and projectid)

- The CloudStack web GUI does not list project/projectid in the VM
details view.

Is this functionality unfinished or broken or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Dave M.
A2 Hosting