cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Create Guest network for a user
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:46:56 GMT
The installation documentation is wrong in some places, confusing in
others and missing critical information.
I got blocked and will look for alternatives while the docs get fixed.
There is not much point for me to waste time with something that does
not work.
In the areas that are wrong, there is very little discussion about what
the actual goal of the section is so it is hard to know what to try to
get past the point where things collapse.

The state of the docs seems to be the root of a lot of problems that
people have with Cloudstack as evidenced by the questions in the forum.

Ron