cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resize OS template
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:06:48 GMT
Hi, this isn't currently possible to do through CloudStack.  Also, it is
generally harder to decrease the size of a virtual disk compared to
increasing it.  The possibility will vary by hypervisor, guest OS, and
file system.  Check the hypervisor documentation for the procedure to
follow.

Best regards,
Kirk