cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack storage
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:11:43 GMT
Chitra, it would not affect if you have not setup the NFS Storages. So,
if you only want to see what's on the UI, you can do it without
configuring storage or template on the MngSrv, after you have installed
and configured CS you can type http://<ip-address>:8080/client on a browser.

*
Jóse
*

El 19/07/2013 4:40, Chitra Manjunath escribió:
> HI All
>
> I'm installing Cloudstack on VM which has 4GB RAM, 120MB local disk. I installed all
the prerequisites software's and  management server.

> And I'm using management server as the NFS server but I don't have large memory(16TB).
Is that primary and secondary storage is mandatory to log in to the UI?

> Will I get the cloudstack UI after installing the management server without setting up
the storages and VM Template preparation?