cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shared VLAN allocation for guest network on advanced zone?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:17:21 GMT
Shared networks are *only* available in advanced zones.  The UI is
slightly confusing, though.  You cannot create shared networks under the
Network tab, rather you need to create them in Infra > Zones (select the
zone) > Physical Network (select it) > Guest > Network > click Add guest
network.

A shared network can be shared by multiple accounts, but the virtual
router for a shared network does not do any routing; you need to set up
your own router for the VLAN.

Best regards,
Kirk