cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Desport <olivier.desp...@ac-versailles.fr>
Subject Re: Unable to laucn system VM
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:31:05 GMT

Le 11/07/2013 16:25, Olivier Desport a écrit :
> I checked all the menus in the UI and I found that the zone was
> disabled. I enabled the zone and now I can see the 2 system VMs s-1-VM
> and s-2-VM but the status is Starting for several minutes.
catalina.out :

INFO  [cloud.configuration.ConfigurationManagerImpl] (catalina-exec-12:)
No storage traffic type was specified by admin, create default storage
traffic on physical network 200 with same configure of management
traffic type
INFO  [cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl]
(secstorage-1:) No running secondary storage vms found in datacenter
id=1, starting one
INFO  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:) No
stopped secondary storage vm is available, need to allocate a new
secondary storage vm
WARN  [network.element.VpcVirtualRouterElement] (secstorage-1:) Network
Ntwk[204|Guest|6] is not associated with any VPC
WARN  [network.element.VpcVirtualRouterElement] (secstorage-1:) Network
Ntwk[202|Control|3] is not associated with any VPC

management-server.log :

2013-07-11 16:29:05,363 WARN
[storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Unable to ssh to the VM: Can not ping System vm s-1-VMdue to:Unable to
connect
2013-07-11 16:29:05,364 INFO  [cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
(secstorage-1:null) The guru did not like the answers so stopping
VM[SecondaryStorageVm|s-1-VM]
2013-07-11 16:29:05,374 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
(secstorage-1:null) Seq 1-1592462281: Waiting for Seq 1592462264
Scheduling:  { Cmd , MgmtId: 90520737735277, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags:
100111, [{"StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"vmName":"s-1-VM","wait":0}}] }