cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Desport <olivier.desp...@ac-versailles.fr>
Subject Re: Unable to laucn system VM
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 12:47:04 GMT
I've installed two nodes of CS 4.1 on Centos 6.4 (Management server and
one host) on KVM virtual machines in a basic network model. The primary
and secondary storages are ok in the UI.
The NFS shares are on the same host as the management server.

This error appears in /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log :

2013-07-10 14:39:17,561 DEBUG [cloud.server.StatsCollector]
(StatsCollector-2:null) There is no secondary storage VM for secondary
storage host nfs://10.0.0.2/export/secondary

Le 10/07/2013 10:46, Geoff Higginbottom a écrit :
> Oliver,
>
> A good place to start is here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/SSVM%2C+templates%2C+Secondary+storage+troubleshooting
>
> Unfortunately there could be any number of reasons your System VMs are not appearing,
can you share more info about your infrastructure, eg CloudStack Version, Hypervisor type,
Networking model and number of NICs, Physical Network Traffic Labels, Storage etc

> Also if you can upload the logs to somewhere like http://pastebin.com it will help the
community to help you

> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

instance by using the template provided by cloudstack (Admin guide - 5.2.1).

> Have I forgotten something ?
>
> --

is a registered trademark.