cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Generating OS Templates
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:25:49 GMT
There are no providers for CloudStack yet in these projects
(vagrant/packer). Only for AWS, vmware fusion, vbox and possibly
openstack. So you'll have to convert to vhd manually and then import
as template and then muck around with the networking a little bit to
get it right.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:11:04AM -0300, Celso Fernandes wrote:
> Hi Sanjay, thank you for your reply,
>
> I thought were some more automated process like Veewee does for
> Vagrant boxes. Is there any way to convert Vagrant boxes to XenServer
> ones? So would be much more simpler to automate the process. I'm gonna
> search for some info and test, then publish any result I got.
>
> Thank you,
> Celso Fernandes
>
> www.zertico.com
>
> +55 35 4105-0922
> Av. BPS, 1303 - PCE - PCTI - Sala 10
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Sanjay Tripathi
> <sanjay.tripathi@citrix.com> wrote:
> > If you have VMs running with the mentioned OS types, first stop those VMs then go
to "Storage" tab in the CS UI and select the ROOT disk of the VM for which you want to create
the template.

--
Prasanna.,