cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Oracle VM Integration with CloudStack
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:52:09 GMT
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 07:44:31AM -0700, Alexandre Sousa wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm very interested on the integration of CloudStack with Oracle VM 3.x or Oracle Enterprise
Manager 12c.

> In the document Apache_CloudStack-4.1.0-Release_Notes-en-US-3.pdf I didn't found Oracle
VM 3.x on the list of the supported hypervisors but I found a reference of a fix "CLOUDSTACK-368
OVM - cannot create guest VM", so... The integration is possible?

> Cheers,
> Alex

OVM isn't functional at this point.  We're still looking for someone
that wants to help get it back and working (and supporting the latest
versions of the Oracle tools).

(you should probably subscribe to either users@ or dev@ if you want to
continue the conversation, I had to moderate the message into the lists
and add you specifically to my reply)