cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: vRam and Graphics Acceleration
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:02:34 GMT
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 03:45:53PM -0400, David Ortiz wrote:
> Hello,
>      Is there any mechanism in cloudstack to modify vRam settings and enable 3d graphics
acceleration?  We are trying to troubleshoot some graphics bugs with a guest VM, and have
found how to adjust these settings in libvirt, but I have not found any documentation on how
to access them through cloudstack, which is where the change needs to happen since the libvirt
file will get changed on vm restart.
> Thanks,     David Ortiz

I may be wrong, but I don't believe that it's available at the moment.