cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject re: Windows Server 2008 Template
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:54:30 GMT
Check your DHCP settings.

Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
Cloud Central
Scale Your Data Center In The Cloud
Phone: 1300 144 007 | Mobile: +61 414 573 130 | Email:
kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

From: "Ian Duffy" <ian@ianduffy.ie>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 8:40 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Windows Server 2008 Template

Hi,

I'm using Cloudstack 4.1 and Xenserver 6.0.2.

I Installed windows server 2008 R2 with xenserver tools and cloud.com
VM instance tools.
syspreped it with "Enter System out of box experience" + Generalize.
Shutdown the machine and created a template.

I created an instance using the template and the instance came up but:
1) It had a different IP address to the one given in Cloudstack
2) No gateway was set

Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Ian