cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sriharsha Devineni <sdevin...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Problem with Instance creation using UI
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:13:23 GMT
Hi,

I have a working installation of Cloudstack on KVM host. Guest VMs have CentOS6.4 and CentOS5.9.
Sometimes I run into a weird situation where, when i try to create a VM using UI, I am able
to navigate to the last screen where it asks for a name(optional) - review screen, and when
I click Launch VM the windows closes in a flash and it doesn't create a VM.  It keeps happening
repeatedly and creates successfully when I try it later.

Can you please suggest me, if I need to anything in the configuration.

Thanks
Sriharsha