cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Anton Rubets <plejik....@gmail.com>
Subject Public network at XenServer\xcp
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:50:24 GMT
Hi, i have some problem with network configuration at xcp1.6.
Before creating the zone i create public network on xcp with some vlan, for
example, 50.
But after i launch the advanced zone, CS 4.1 create one more network 50
with Internal Virtual Network. Then in logs
[xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-362:null) Catch Exception:
class com.xensource.xenapi.Types$PifIsVlan due to You tried to create a
VLAN on top of another VLAN - use the underlying physical PIF/bond instead

When i removed my 50 network

[xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase] (DirectAgent-457:null) Catch Exception:
class com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException due to
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Network for the backend is
not configured correctly for network broadcast domain: vlan://42

Someone can explain me where my mistake, because, if i understand right,
internal network it must be the guest network
Thanks