cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Management Server as the NFS Server
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:58:02 GMT
Hi, the section you mentioned is kind of confusing.  First, the part
about checking "NFS and rpcbind" should be done on the management server
(thus the wording in the next section, "Log back in to the hypervisor").
 Second, the example commands to mount the NFS share on the hypervisor
do not apply to vSphere.  Instead, you should use vSphere Client to
mount the share.

Best regards,
Kirk