cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pavao <jason.pa...@oracle.com>
Subject issue with system vm templates
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:59:10 GMT
Hey Folks,
I am having a strange issue, my KVM system vm templates. My templates
indicate that the are "connection timed out". When I re-run my system vm
installation steps as outlines in the install doc-
/usr/lib64/cloud/common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt -m
/mnt/fmwcloud_secondary -u
http://slcac475.us.oracle.com/iso/acton-systemvm-02062012.qcow2.bz2 -h
kvm -f

Everything appears to complete, after a reboot of the management head
the kvm system vm templates continue to indicate "connection timed out".
and I see this is the mgmt log-
2013-06-04 12:58:21,771 DEBUG [cloud.server.StatsCollector]
(StatsCollector-1:null) There is no secondary storage VM for secondary
storage host nfs://slcnas458.us.oracle.com/export/fmw_labmanager/fmwcloud

Any suggestions/help would be immensely appreciated.

--
Thanks.
-Jason