cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michał Łuczak <mis...@vp.pl>
Subject [4.1.0] Allow outbound connection to all new VM by default
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:24:02 GMT
Hi,

Yesterday I updated CS from v4.0.2 to v4.1.0.
All tests goes ok, so I decided to use this version. But I have one problem.

On v4.0.2 (and on 4.0.0/4.0.1) all new VMs has a allowed outbound connection.
I don't made any changes on my configuration.

In tab Network/[name_of_network]/Egress rules all connections are allowed - 0.0.0.0/0 - All.
But now at 4.1.0 all new VMs has Egress rules empty.

So all new VMs has no connection to Internet. But when I add new rule,
Internet are back.

My question is. How to set it that all new VMs hase this rule added by
default?

--
Best regards,
 Michal Luczak