cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Brunner <tob...@tobru.ch>
Subject Console Access: /ajax 404 not found
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:26:43 GMT
Hi,

I've managed to install CloudStack on Virtualbox: One VM with Ubuntu
where the management server is installed as described in the official
documentation (.deb packages) and a DevCloud2 VM which acts as
virtualization host with XEN.
Everything runs fine so far, I'm able to create instances and start
them. But I don't manage it to access the console, I always get "Not
Found. The requested URL /ajax was not found on this server."

The URL accessed for using the console is

 >:8080/client/console?cmd=access&vm=bd1db514-abb8-4392-a36b-90d55349945a" which tries
to open "https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/ajax?token=hrDL3BN..." (token shortened for
better reading). "https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/" is accessible (added a hosts entry
to 192.168.26.103 which is the console proxy vm).

Any idea how I can debug or even fix this problem?

Cheers,
Tobias