cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Console Access: /ajax 404 not found
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:31:44 GMT
Tobias,

Try asking on dev@cloudstack.a.o.

On Jun 28, 2013, at 6:28 PM, Tobias Brunner <tobias@tobru.ch> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've managed to install CloudStack on Virtualbox: One VM with Ubuntu where the management
server is installed as described in the official documentation (.deb packages) and a DevCloud2
VM which acts as virtualization host with XEN.
> Everything runs fine so far, I'm able to create instances and start them. But I don't
manage it to access the console, I always get "Not Found. The requested URL /ajax was not
found on this server."

> The URL accessed for using the console is                      >:8080/client/console?cmd=access&vm=bd1db514-abb8-4392-a36b-90d55349945a"
which tries to open "https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/ajax?token=hrDL3BN..." (token shortened
for better reading). "https://192-168-26-103.realhostip.com/" is accessible (added a hosts
entry to 192.168.26.103 which is the console proxy vm).