cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Enric Muñoz <emu...@intecom.ad>
Subject Usage Records
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 09:21:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Cloudstack 4.0.2 and I have problems to see the usage records. I've already installed
the usage server and it is running. I've also set the global settings from the UI enable.usage.server
to true and the usage.stats.job.aggregation.range to 10 minutes in order to test the usage
server. If I'm not wrong, the usage server should fill the cloud_usage database every ten
minutes with the new usage records. However, the cloud_usage database is always empty. I have
also tried to execute the generateUsageRecords and listUsageRecords API commands but no usage
data appears. Anyone can help me to get the usage records??

Thank you in advance,

Enric