cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Enric Muñoz <emu...@intecom.ad>
Subject RE: Free CloudStack training
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 12:36:08 GMT
Hi,

I'll try for the second free place. I say that your son was borned on April 30th!

Best regards,

Enrique

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 02 de mayo de 2013 14:03
Para: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Free CloudStack training

Geoff

Really good point, do'h  - everybody, I'm sorry, that was a stupid way to do it.
One of the places has already gone to Kirk.

Hmmmmm....So for the second, how about this: if you want a free place on the course, just
email   and tell me the date & month that my son  was born  i.e. "2 May"
  I'll wait until 5pm BST tomorrow and then give the place to the person closest to his birthday.

This is NOT open to anybody @ ShapeBlue or anybody else who knows my wife or kids :-)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com