cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: secstorage.service.offering in GS set to service offering ID Webui fails to start
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 09:58:04 GMT
Curtis - Its a bug. Can you please file it ? Problem is its expecting a
number ID than a UUID
What you need to do is actually go into DB find the ID with the query below
select id from disk_offering where
uuid="a4ba0546-7d18-4f74-8af6-2ffb8e730ec3";

And then retry this and hopefully it should work then :)