cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Old, Curtis" <Curtis....@neustar.biz>
Subject Re: secstorage.service.offering in GS set to service offering ID Webui fails to start
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 19:59:37 GMT
Thanks!!!  That worked, so is there a valid value?  I tried one of my
service offering ID's that was a miserable failure lol

Curtis Old
Neustar, Inc. / Neustarlabs / Senior Research Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5384 Mobile: +1.540.532.2230 / curtis.old@neustar.biz
/ www.neustar.biz <http://www.neustar.biz/>

use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have
received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
and delete the original message.