cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: USB Passthrough
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 22:12:23 GMT
USB passthrough is usually available at desktop-based virtualization
environment when end-user has access to hypervisor host hardware.
Unfortunately with server-side cloud system like CloudStack, we current
haven't built such channel from hypervisor/guest VM back to the machine
that end-user can physically connect a USB device.

So the short answer is no for USB passthrough

Kelven