cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From CK <cloudw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloud_usage installation
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 08:51:02 GMT
Thanks Radhika.

I have installed ACS using via the rpm repo:
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.0/ with 'yum install cloud-client
cloud-agent'. I then discovered the cloud_usage package and installed it by
'yum install cloud-usage', but then when I try 'service cloud_usage start'
I get 'cloudstack-usage: unrecognized service' - is there anything else I
need to do between the yum install and starting the cloud-usage service?