cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From CK <cloudw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloud_usage installation
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 11:36:27 GMT
Thanks all.

Got it working, but it was weird. I was trying "service cloud-usage start"
(with a dash :) and got the message: "cloud-usage: unrecognized service".

But init file did exist, so instead I tried: "/etc/rc.d/init.d/cloud-usage
start" and it worked and now when "service cloud-usage restart" it works
without a problem!