cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiple local primary storage for XenServer
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 23:17:25 GMT
Kirk - totally possible, this is my lab setup. When you create your zone,
you have to check the box for 'local storage'. When you go to add a host,
it will add the hosts storage as primary storage. Also, you'll need to
recreate your compute service offerings to use local storage.

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.me/kirkjantzer