cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ronald higgins <ronald.higg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: realhostip.com timeouts
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 12:19:29 GMT
Thanks Nux!. I've changed the consoleproxy.url.domain value to the FQDN of
the MGMT server and restarted the management service.
 Opening a console though is still resulting in an error resolving the host
on realhostip.com.

Firefox can't find the server at SRV_PUB_ADDRESS.realhostip.com.

Any thoughts?