cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: need to set up VLANs on KVM hosts for Basic Zone?
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 16:56:36 GMT
Sanjeev, thanks very much.  That's a relief :-)

I've filed a docs bug
(CLOUDSTACK-2722<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2722>),
since the second sentence of 8.1.7.1 says "In the Basic networking mode you
should have two (V)LAN's, one for your private network and one for the
public network."

Best regards,
--Matt