cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Steven Liang <stevenli...@yesup.com>
Subject Re: Usage Records
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 12:54:05 GMT
see this link

On 05/31/2013 05:21 AM, Enric Muñoz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Cloudstack 4.0.2 and I have problems to see the usage records. I've already
installed the usage server and it is running. I've also set the global settings from the UI
enable.usage.server to true and the usage.stats.job.aggregation.range to 10 minutes in order
to test the usage server. If I'm not wrong, the usage server should fill the cloud_usage database
every ten minutes with the new usage records. However, the cloud_usage database is always
empty. I have also tried to execute the generateUsageRecords and listUsageRecords API commands
but no usage data appears. Anyone can help me to get the usage records??

--
*Steven Liang*
*Linux System Admin*

Yesup