cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unable to display UI
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 14:54:40 GMT
Guys , can you check your management server logs and see if there is any exception being thrown
?

Also can you try the following -

Try editing  the HOSTNAME in the file "/etc/sysconfig/network" apart from the  file "/etc/hosts"
For example
/etc/hosts:
192.168.1.1 xxxxx

/etc/sysconfig/network:
Hostname= xxxxx

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Rogelio Fiorenzano [mailto:rogelio.fiorenzano@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 8:19 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to display UI

Jose--

I'm avidly waiting to see the responses that come to you because I'm experiencing the very
same issue. I've gone through the "Quick Installation Guide" about 10 times from beginning
to end re-confirming that every step was followed.

My setup is slightly different than the "QIG" in that I changed the private IP address to
a 192.168.1.0/24 network as opposed to the 172.16.10.0/24network in the document.

I do not believe that there should be an issue with that as long as all the necessary steps
are followed.

Looking forward to see what help we can get.

RF