cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Single Server Setup Network Issues
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 12:05:28 GMT
Callum,

The SSVM trouble shooting guide is a great place to start.

https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/ssvm-troubleshooting.html

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com
| Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

On 11 May 2013, at 12:20, "Callum Massey" <kais58@sucs.org<mailto:kais58@sucs.org>>
wrote:

I'm setting up CloudStack on a single Scientific Linux server, using kvm as HV, and am running
into trouble with configuring the network, the SSVM can't connect to anything on its public
or private networks (I can ssh into it), where should I be looking for issues with this?

Thanks,
Callum

is a registered trademark.