cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asmita Vagyani <Asmita.Vagy...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject RE: Registering Template Issue
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 12:59:56 GMT
I am now able to register template.
But, the template is not getting downloaded.
How can I ensure  that it gets downloaded from http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova

I checked wget http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova works from the
coludstack server.

Your help will be very useful, this is a show-stopper for me.

Regards.
Asmita

-----Original Message-----
From: Asmita Vagyani [mailto:Asmita.Vagyani@sigma-systems.com]
Sent: 03 May 2013 PM 04:45
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: FW: Registering Template Issue

Hi all,
 I try to register template from the Cloudstack 4 client console.
I use the VMWare hypervisor.
I give the url of template - http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova
OS type - CentOS 5.3 (64-bit)
 When I click on OK button, the template just disappears.
There is no error msg pop up.
The logs don't reflect anything.
The DB doesn't have any entry for this process done from client console.
When I executed these sql commands-
INSERT INTO `cloud`.`vm_template` (id, uuid, unique_name, name, public, created, type, hvm,
bits, account_id, url, checksum, enable_password, display_text,  format, guest_os_id, featured,
cross_zones, hypervisor_type, extractable)VALUES (7, UUID(), 'centos53-x64', 'CentOS 5.3(64-bit)
no GUI (vSphere)', 1, now(), 'BUILTIN', 0, 64, 1, 'http://download.cloud.com/releases/2.2.0/CentOS5.3-x86_64.ova',
'f6f881b7f2292948d8494db837fe0f47',
0, 'CentOS 5.3(64-bit) no GUI (vSphere)', 'OVA', 12, 1, 1, 'VMware', 1);

INSERT INTO `cloud`.`guest_os_hypervisor` (hypervisor_type, guest_os_name, guest_os_id) VALUES
("VmWare", 'CentOS 5.3 (64-bit)', 12); I could see that the CentOS template in the vm_template
table.
However, I cant see this template in the templates section on client console.
  Any idea, what is going wrong?

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.