cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [EDU] CloudStack University
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:47:42 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

This is really awesome.

We shall share the link with the students at various colleges in Bangalore who are really
interested to learn/contribute to CloudStack.

We got to meet many of them during the recent Apache BarCamp we organized at PESIT campus.

Thanks
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:57 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [EDU] CloudStack University

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may know that I started CloudStack University at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+University

I just reworked the page to divide it into two categories:
-Courses
-Student Projects

I welcome any help with it, especially content for the courses, course ideas, and student
projects ideas. So edit boldly.

Note that I listed the Google Summer of Code projects I entered in JIRA in the Student Projects
section.

Get the word out and don't hesitate to contribute and give feedback,

Cheers,

-Sebastien