cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop Mohan" <Anoo...@microland.com>
Subject RE: F5 LB - Guest VLAN Advanced Zone
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:43:42 GMT
Hi Venkat,

I tried as you stated below. But still not able to create guest network.

Setup Details.

1. Created  New NW Offerings with  services Capabilities as Dhcp:
VirtualRouter, Lb: F5BigIp, Dns: VirtualRouter, Vpn: VirtualRouter,
Firewall: VirtualRouter, StaticNat: VirtualRouter, UserData:
VirtualRouter, PortForwarding: VirtualRouter, SourceNat: VirtualRouter

2. Login with Admin user of newly created domain and try creating guest
network using new NW offerings. Even I tried with users under ROOT
domain as well

If I specify CIDR for guest , then it throws below error

2013-04-24 10:07:17,252 ERROR [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher]
(catalina-exec-1:null) Exception while executing CreateNetworkCmd:
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Can't design network
Ntwk[-1|Guest|18]; guest CIDR is not configured per zone
com.cloud.dc.DataCenterVO$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$f8cfc3d7@1

If I specify CIDR, Below   UI status message appears

Cannot specify CIDR when using network offering with external devices!

Regards,
Anoop Mohan