cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Upgrade Roadmap
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:39:43 GMT
Robert,

It sounds like you are talking about more the Citrix CloudPlatform upgrade
path.

>From a CloudStack upgrade path, you would be looking at going from 2.2.14
-> 3.0.2 -> 4.0.1.

Personally I would suggest brining up your CentOS at the same time as
there are going to be a number of patches and upgrades there as well that
are going to help your management server, as well as support compatibility
better.

Matt