cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VLAN traffic not seen by System Router
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 19:10:00 GMT
Hi Valery,

Sounds like the public network isnt trunked properly to the kvm host. I
would spin up a vm from outside of cloudstacks control on the kvm host, and
tag its interface to communicate over the public vlan. if you can get that
to work successfully, you shouldnt have an issue inside the cloudstack
controlled kvm host. i dont have netgear experience but it sounds like you
can manage it... ensure you have your switchport set to have a native vlan
(your management network for the kvm host) as well as allow it to pass
tagged traffic (guest vlans and public vlan).

HTH