cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack KVM Failing
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:34:27 GMT
All I can suggest is to troubleshoot step-by-step.

Can you connect directly to the VMs via VNC client?

Can you log into consoleproxy system VM?

Can consoleproxy system VM ping the KVM hosts?

Can consoleproxy system VM telnet to VM VNC server ports?

Is consoleproxy running the java consoleproxy process?

Can you ping consoleproxy's public address from where your UI is running?

Does consoleproxy's routes allow it to get back to the system where your UI
is running?

etc...