cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.0.2 DEB package repository
Date Sat, 27 Apr 2013 03:02:20 GMT
> that needs to be done, but it's not an official project distribution so
> someone will get to it in time
Which repository is official distribution?
Some of user trying to upgrade newer version from 4.0.1 and it seems to
refer
  http://cloudstack.apt-get-eu/ubuntu/ .
And release note specify above repository to upgrading for 4.0.2.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.comthat needs to be done, but it's not an official