cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata SwamyBabu Budumuru <venkataswamybabu.budum...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Unable to find provider VpcVirtualRouter in physical network
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 04:20:01 GMT
Hi Evan,

What do you see in cloud. virtual_router_providers? Does it contain entry for vpcVR? If yes,
what is the enabled flag value?

If enabled is set to "0" then try the following api to configure VPCVR

http://SERVER IP:8096/client/api?command=configureVirtualRouterElement&enabled=true&id=

Thanks,
SWAMY

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan McGee [mailto:evan@ringplus.net]
Sent: Monday, 22 April 2013 12:30 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to find provider VpcVirtualRouter in physical network

Hey everyone,

Any ideas of what's happening here? Even gentle nudges would be hugely appreciated.

On Apr 18, 2013, at 6:04 PM, Evan McGee wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We recently upgraded our from 3.0.2 to 4.0.1 (all servers/agents running under CentOS
6.3) and everything went swimmingly. But now we're hitting an issue: we're attempting to create
a VPC but keep getting this error when attempting to add it: "Provider VpcVirtualRouter should
be enabled in at least one physical network of the zone specified"

> From: /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log:
> 	2013-04-18 19:00:31,316 WARN  [cloud.network.NetworkManagerImpl] (catalina-exec-19:null)
Unable to find provider VpcVirtualRouter in physical network id=1

> We're running a single Advanced Zone with a single physical network.
>
> The default 4.0.1 VPC network offerings exist and are enabled. One interesting thing
to note: when I head to Zones--->...--->Network Service Providers --> VPC Virtual
Router, it marked as "Disabled" but when I click on the link it brings up the [Network | Instances]
screen it never resolves past the pulsating "loading" graphic.

> From: /var/log/cloud/management/api-server.log:
> 	GET command=listNetworkServiceProviders&physicalnetworkid=XXXXX&name=VpcVirtualRouter&response=json&sessionkey=XXXX1366332171874
200 { "listnetworkserviceprovidersresponse" : { } }