cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: Additional IP Assignment
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 16:23:56 GMT
Basic Networking | KVM | CentOS - I saw something somewhere about manually adding routes etc
via the virtual router; however, I was wondering if there was something a little easier due
to my lack of know how and overall knowledge of this.

When I had a basic server with Cent OR any version really, it was simple as creating a if
cfg script or a range file. However, this seems to be more daunting.

- Maurice