cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michał Łuczak <mis...@vp.pl>
Subject Can't Add F5 or other LB in CS4.0.1
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:39:43 GMT
Hi,

I have fully installed and working CS4.0.1-incubating with XenServer pool.
I'm using Advanced Network Configuration. All works fine.
After few day I just thought, that I could use my two F5 BigIP LB.
After reading the documentation I goes to
Infrastructure->Zones->[My Zone]->Physical Network->[My Guest Network]->Network
Service Providers-> and finnaly F5

Ok, to this end all was fine. So I clicked "View devices" and message
was popup - The given command does not exists.

catalina.out reported:
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-9:) The given command:listF5LoadBalancers does
not exist

So I want to force add some new device. After fill all fields and
click Ok I gave another error
INFO  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (catalina-exec-16:) Unable to find the Network Element implementing
the Service Provider 'F5BigIp'

So I want to try add other devices like SRX/NetScaler.
And always fail.

NetScaler
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-12:) The given command:listNetscalerLoadBalancers
does not exist

SRX
WARN  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-14:) The given command:listSrxFirewalls does not
exist

I can't find a bug or some clue where is a problem.
Thank's for any help

--
Best Regards
Michael Lukzak

PS English isn't my primary language. Sorry for any misspelling.