cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "venkatesh.a" <venkates...@dmxtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Porting VMWare virtual setup into CloudStack
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:07:27 GMT
Hi

	In our office we are having VMWare EsXi two Servers with multiple
VM's managed by VCenter. Can we manage Virtual Machines CloudStack by
installing it in one of the Virtual Machines.

Thanks  in Advance

Best Regards

Venkatesh.A

-----Original Message-----
From: rohityadav89@gmail.com [mailto:rohityadav89@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Rohit Yadav
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 7:22 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org; venkatesh.a@dmxtechnologies.com
Subject: Re: Porting VMWare virtual setup into CloudStack

Instances yes. Overall cloud, that will take some time and energy, and a lot
of hacking, there was a proposal sometime back to import existing hosts and
instances to CloudStack which was never implemented, maybe in future.

Longer way: For each instances, export ova, deploy/start CloudStack, upload
ova and start instances in CloudStack.

HTH.